HISTORY : The Idea
Sughar Singh Janki Siksha Sansthan (registered under the society registration Act XXI of 1860) was established in order to perpetuate the memory of Late Shri Sughar Singh Jamindar & his wife Smt. Janki Kunwar who had a great liking for mass and adult education. The founders have set the aim that Sughar Singh Academy will provide a high standard of all round education to the deserving students, with the help of versatile teachers who are knowledgeable in their subject.
To spread the light of knowledge and bring out the future citizens from the darkness of ignorance to foster the growth of every student in becoming intellectually competent, morally sound citizen, imbued with the sense of divinity.
To groom the future citizens of India into fine human beings and dutiful citizens.
Enriching his/her energies though regular games/sports and involving the child in co-curricular activities.
To inculcate the sense of responsibility, self discipline and self esteem and initiative. We strive to highlight our ancient Indian culture, tradition and customs through teaching and other programs organized in the Academy.
The development of spiritual knowledge and attitude based on the ancient Vedic culture and philosophy as the guiding principle of value education in our academy.
A WORD TO YOU!
The aim of the school is to help children to grow into refined citizens of Society. A human soul without education is like a marble in a quarry, which shows no beauty until the skill of the polisher fetches out its hidden colours and makes its surface shine out.
What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the human soul.
We sincerely hope to bring out the hidden talents and develop the personality of our students.
This is hoped to be achieved through the development of:
Personality-intellectually, morally, Physically and spiritually. (ii) Engrave qualities in children which help them to adapt themselves in the world today through self expression, confidence & courage. (iii) Bring out in them a sense of leadership, patriotic feeling & above all teach them to be humble, honest & hard working.
At our school we believe it is important to teach a child but it is even more important to make her/him want to learn.
We commit ourselves,
• To foster the growth of every student in becoming intellectually competent, morally sound, imbued with sense of divinity.
• To groom the future citizens of India into fine human beings and dutiful citizens and to inculcate the habit of responsibility, self discipline, self esteem and initiative.
• To create a scientific frame of mind in our students who is conscious of the problems, issues and needs of the society are able to analyse and appraise the same.
• To direct our attention and resources to the education of children from all the strata of the society.
• To support and prioritise girls' education by making it affordable and provide equal access to education by developing gender sensitive learning for girls.
• the world".